Setting up custom pricing for add-ons
You can create add-ons that can only be seen and booked by specific customers. This allows you to have specific pricing for the add-on.
- You'll need to create special add-on services for just that customer, go to Setup > Services
- Create the add-on service then scroll down to the bottom 'Other services that have 'add-on name' as an add-on' and choose which services the add-on can be booked with.
- Click 'Save Changes'
- Next go to Setup > Custom Pricing and create a price group for that customer only.
- Select which services they can book (including the special add-ons) and set the prices for the add-ons.
- Check any other Custom Price Groups (including your default group) to ensure the add-on is NOT selected, it shouldn't be but it's worth checking.