How do I add a buffer/delay between bookings my customers make?
Although Ubookr automatically calculates travel time between bookings to prevent them being created impossibly close together, you may also wish for a guaranteed minimum time between bookings to allow for paperwork or a breather.
Follow these steps to set a buffer between all bookings created by your customers.
- Logged into Ubookr, click on the Setup menu on the left-hand side of the screen to expand it, revealing general account setup options
- In the expanded list, click on Company to configure your account's company-wide settings
- On the Company page, click on the Scheduling tab
- The Buffer between jobs slider can be dragged to represent whatever amount of time you desire
- Click the orange Save changes button to finalise your settings