Setting availability rules for multiple locations
This page outlines how you can setup different availability settings for particular staff.
It can be used to :-
- Allocate the days/hours you work in particular areas
- Say Mon -> Wed in the Western areas, Wed -> Fri in the Eastern areas, and Tue -> Thurs in the central areas
- Control which services you perform in different areas
- For example to stop customer bookings drones near an airport
- Control which days or places you do certain services
- For example if you share a MatterPort camera and only have it on Mon -> Wed
You will also need to have created a work area (set of postcodes) for each office or region you work in. See How to create work areas
After you have linked your Google account and created your work areas follow these steps.
Step 1. On your Ubookr dashboard go to Setup Staff
Step 2. Scroll down to the 'Work Areas' section.
Step 3. Press 'Click here to add additional availability setup'. This creates another set of availability rules for your account.
Step 4. Give the new set of rules a name eg, Summer Hill Area
Step 5. Pick which services you will be offering at this location.
Step 6. Pick the corresponding work area for this set of rules.
Step 7. Choose which days and hours you are available at this location. In most cases it is important that these days and hours do not overlap with other locations.