How to use Custom Pricing
Custom Price Groups allow you to charge different customers or groups of customers specific prices and/or services.
This is especially useful when you have negotiated special prices for a customer.
Custom Price Groups also allow you to control which services or products a customer can see and book.
Once a customer is added to a Custom Price group they will only be able to see the services and prices in their Custom Price Group when they are making a booking.
How to use Custom Price Groups:
- You'll need to create all the services or products that the customer will be able to book, go to Setup - Services and create the services.
- Go to Setup - Custom Pricing
- Give the Price Group a name and description.
- Select which customers will be included in the price group.
- Now you have the option of setting a discount or markup to apply for that customer, this will be applied to all services.
- The other method is to select which services will be available to customer in the Custom Price Group by ticking/unticking the green boxes.
- You can also put in a specific price for each service.
- NOTE: Ticking the 'All services' checkbox means that any new service you create will be automatically added to the Custom Price Group - use with caution.
- Save your changes.
NOTE: It's also worth knowing that you will automatically have a Default Group. All customers not in a Custom Price Group will see these prices as well as the general public making bookings from your website (if you allow that).